Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
We’re looking for high-performing, driven individuals, looking to pursue a rewarding career in the renewable energy industry.
GreenHouse Solar HQ – Centurion, Gauteng
We’re looking for a proactive, organised and driven individual to manage our procurement & warehouse requirements
Daily responsibilities will involve:
1. Placing purchase orders with suppliers to ensure the correct equipment and materials for each work order are available on time.
2. Managing communications with suppliers, both telephonically and via e-mail in order to convey information promptly and accurately.
3. Communicating with installation teams to identify their procurement requirements/requests for work orders.
4. Ensuring products are procured from the supplier offering the best value proposition, evaluating the following aspects:
5. Conduct deliveries and collections where necessary using an available company vehicle.
1. Managing the procurement task for each project, indicating the availability of each piece of equipment. A procurement task is not required for maintenance work orders.
2. Providing a summary of costs for the equipment procured in the procurement task.
3. Capturing serial numbers of substantial equipment issued to installation teams and recording them in the relevant Asana client folder (Inverters, Lithium batteries).
4. Updating the Asana client profile – system description column to record the relevant equipment that has been installed.
1. Maintaining the logical location of equipment in the warehouse.
2. Familiarising yourself with the name, description and function of all components in the warehouse.
3. Ensuring equipment is categorised and placed appropriately, no boxes of unsorted goods!
4. Managing the return of old stock to the warehouse.
5. Managing and processing the return of faulty/defective (Within warranty) equipment with the relative supplier. These items must be isolated from all other goods. This process should be documented using a tool like Microsoft Excel.
6. Managing the General Assistant to assist teams while loading and emptying vehicles in the morning and afternoon.
7. Preparing equipment prior to work orders.
8. Verifying good received against delivery notes
9. Tracking and monitoring inventory using software to be determined.
1. Reconciling supplier invoices with the company generated purchase orders and reporting any unexplainable discrepancies between the two.
2. Filing all tax invoices, delivery notes and receipts.
3. Capture all Supplier invoices using the Sage Accounting system.
4. Reconciling Supplier invoices against Supplier statements on a monthly basis.
5. Selection of Supplier invoices for batch payments by Financial Manager.
1. Compile documentation pack for all installations
1.1. Product manuals
1.2. Warranty Schedule and specific warranty registration documents e.g. Pylon Lithium Batteries
1.3. Settings sheet/s * (Provided by Technical department)
2. Handling warranty claims against suppliers for defective equipment
3. Processing warranty registration documents, where required with the relevant supplier/manufacturer after installation has been completed (PylonTech Batteries).
Building & Facility Management:
1. Supervise and coordinate the activities of the General Assistant
2. Establish task list for the General Assistant
3. Identify and action building maintenance requirements
1. Ensuring the vehicles are maintained in a roadworthy, neat and presentable condition
1.1. Ensuring license renewals are performed on time
1.2. Monitoring vehicle mileage in order to schedule vehicle servicing at appropriate intervals
Basic (non-negotiable) requirements:
- A drivers licence & own transport
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Efficient & competent computer skills
- Cover letter
10 Kittyhawk Road,
(012) 345 – 3329